I have been interested in ART all of my life. I studied art in college and opened a porcelain restoration business in Louisville which combined my interest in art with my appreciation and love of detail. I have always been a collector of many things, amassing hundreds of thousands of buttons, trinkets, charms, bijoux, beads, found objects, and all sorts of fun things. I currently produce a line of whimsical art jewelry which I wholesale and retail across the country. I've been married to Sam for 20 plus years and we have 3 rescued Black Chow Chow's. Bear, KeLe, and Zoee my children with FUR! I will be sharing my various collections, art shows, artists, friends etc. And any thing else I think is cool will be in this Blog.
Happy Fall
-
Hmm, it's been six months since I last posted. And since I decided to post
more often. Typical of me!
So many changes for me this year. Not really the ...
BILL AND I HAVE RETIRED FROM ART FAIRS!
-
With 5 granddaughters and one elderly father, we have decided to spend most
of our time at play! We will still sell our work at fine craft
shops/gallerie...
Outfit log: Solid Tops with Patterned Skirts
-
Hmmm... what ever could these two outfits have in common?
[image: outfit 4/2] [image: outfit 4/2] [image: outfit 4/2]
glasses - lookmatic "dane"
skirt - m...
September!
-
[image: Sept 2018 desktop calendar]
Time to change your desktop calendar.
Better late than never!
And it's my birthday tomorrow so I couldn't not post my mo...
Final Auctions Closing
-
[image: Grow_pendant detail 1]
Pendant by Shari Beaubien
All the auctions for A Charming Exchange are ending within the next three
hours or so. Please...
Sew Darn Crafty Linking Party...
-
Hi everyone!!! The holidays are here and things are starting to happen. We
had a great Thanksgiving and I hope all of you here in the states had
wonderful...
Bead Soup Swap And Create 2021
-
Welcome back!When I first started was about the same time I became involved
in jewelry design. After a few months, I just into the blog hops with both
feet...
Next Up: Art In Speed Park!!!
-
Just spinning off the fast-paced wheels of a wonderful Woodland Park art
fair, I've already packed my bags, my jewelry, and my portable store, and
I'm hea...
No comments:
Post a Comment