Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nancy Peterson/ Owner of Edenside Gallery

Edenside Gallery has been voted best in Louisville so often that I think Nancy has run out of room to put the awards in the Gallery.
I have often said I can walk in Edenside blindfolded and find something cool that I can't live without.
She is the savviest retailer in the country.
Thanks to Nancy's skilled eye and advice I was able to improve my jewelry. I took her the first item of my production line and asked her what she thought. She said she could sell it and sell she did.
This is a shout out to you Nancy! Thank you for all you do for the arts and craft in our community!!
Also, Nancy is responsible for finding Sam and I our Bear Dog. He is a constant joy in our life and we praise Nancy often in our household.

No comments:

Post a Comment