Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Celebration Continues

Cathi is happy that her "Appletini" is as good as it looks. She was kind enough to give me the cherries and order two in her second drink so I could have them both! What a friend!

Kent and Rick met us at the Bristol in Jeffersonville. Lovely view of Louisville and as always good food. So far every time Gerry and Cathi come into town we dine @ The Bristol...First Bardstown Rd. and now Jeff. They can visit a few more times till I have taken them to every Bristol location. I choke when choosing a cool place for out of town guests. Always choose the Bristol...great service, something for everyone on the menu, artichoke fritters, etc......

Later that evening we went to Air Devils Inn. Gerry's friend Alan put a B-Day greeting to me on the sign. Good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment