Jill and Chad from Kansas City were next to me again. Love them! Jill does wonderful mosaics and has developed quite a following in Louisville. All day long she had repeat customers coming back to get another Jill fix!
I have been interested in ART all of my life. I studied art in college and opened a porcelain restoration business in Louisville which combined my interest in art with my appreciation and love of detail. I have always been a collector of many things, amassing hundreds of thousands of buttons, trinkets, charms, bijoux, beads, found objects, and all sorts of fun things. I currently produce a line of whimsical art jewelry which I wholesale and retail across the country. I've been married to Sam for 20 plus years and we have 3 rescued Black Chow Chow's. Bear, KeLe, and Zoee my children with FUR! I will be sharing my various collections, art shows, artists, friends etc. And any thing else I think is cool will be in this Blog.
BILL AND I HAVE RETIRED FROM ART FAIRS!
-
With 5 granddaughters and one elderly father, we have decided to spend most
of our time at play! We will still sell our work at fine craft
shops/gallerie...
Outfit log: Solid Tops with Patterned Skirts
-
Hmmm... what ever could these two outfits have in common?
[image: outfit 4/2] [image: outfit 4/2] [image: outfit 4/2]
glasses - lookmatic "dane"
skirt - m...
Sew Darn Crafty Linking Party...
-
Hi everyone!!! The holidays are here and things are starting to happen. We
had a great Thanksgiving and I hope all of you here in the states had
wonderful...
Relic Ring Registration
-
Registration is open! Click HERE for details. This has to be one of my all
time favorite classes to teach. So many students have loved taking it in
person....
No comments:
Post a Comment