Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brush Sisters


This is day two of my blog. I have promised myself that I will become computer savvy in 2009. Jenny Elkins is here making sure I press the right buttons. She is one of the most talented artists I know and I know lots of em. She is also a computer savant. Who knew??? Also with her many gifts she can work magic around a key board and figure out what needs to be done. So sometimes she made me close my eyes because she didn't want my little brain to get cluttered up with any more useless information that I don't need to know. Whew....I thank her for that.


January I also am going green. I have always loved art made from found objects and recycled products. I will include photos of my favorite art. I also drive an art truck which I will show you soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment