Friday, February 27, 2009

March Maddness / Justine Dennis and Gordon


Thanks to everyone who came out to our Kentucky Craft Market. You help me be a full time artisan and I never take that for granted. We had respectable retail sales at our Market this year. Maybe the stimulus is working already.

In Louisville our secret weapon is the Kentucky Derby. It will happen the first saturday in may no matter what. I am excited about my new Derby Designs. I will be post them on this blog. I hope this weekend. Still not completely comfortable using my digital camera and uploading photos. But I have been told to keep doing it and sooner or later it will become easy.

My friend Justine Dennis was across from me at the Craft Market. Justine has invented a style of working with yarn and fiber that is completely unique. In the beginning all she did was bowls. Now she has branched out and had a booth full of to die for hats! Yes hats. She also offered small purses that fit the latest tech. gadget. To top it off she reused 45 records and combined her fiber, vintage ties to make purses. I had to have a hat. But I really wanted everything in her booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment