Sunday, October 25, 2009

Adult and Kids Pottery Classes

Caroline Zama of Starbird Pottery Has a unique line of whimsical pottery. Her textures and glazes are eye candy. She teaches classes in her home for groups and private lessons.

I can't wait to do one of her Ladies Clay Night.

Caroline uses a multitude of textures, stamps, and carving to add dimension to the pieces. Slab building, coiling and pinching are among the techniques taught in her classes.

I have a fun history with Caroline because her family rented the house across the street from mine (before buying a home a mile away) when they arrived in Louisville. I went over to apologize for the view of my Art Truck and her husband Stephen said not to worry his wife was an artist and would love it. Talk about fate! We were destined to be friends. I took her to all my favorite discount and thrift stores on our first outing. To contact Caroline Call 502-895-6086 or www.starbirdpottery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment