Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

I read a lot! I love to read. So I was excited when Mary Kinney, artist friend, suggested the Outlander series. She said time travel is involved and I told her I didn't enjoy Science Fiction but loved Historical Fiction. She knew I would love this series because they go back in time instead of forward.

I went to a Used book store first since they were older books. I was told to read the books in order. But of course I was so smug that I thought I could defy this theory. I read the second book first since the bookstore was out of the first. Then I discovered, you need to read the books in order.

After the first book I was in Love with Jamie and he has been my Scottish Lover all summer. I finished the last book in August and can't wait for the next. Men in kilts are now vera vera sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment