Monday, October 25, 2010

An Evening With David Sedaris

Who knew that David Sedaris is a Rock Star of the the literary! He filled Whitney Hall @ The Kentucky Center For The Arts last night as he delighted his fans by reading from his new book. Kept us laughing for two hours.

Years ago Patti Charron gave me a little ditty by David called "Holidays On Ice" and I have been a loyal fan ever since. I keep his books on my nightstand to read over and over. My tradition is to re-read Holidays On Ice every christmas.

I have a few of David's books on tape that I listen to when driving my Art Truck to Art Shows. All I have to do is think the words "Stadium Pal" and I start laughing. He continues to inspire me with his humor and words. Rock On With Your Bad Self David Sedaris!

No comments:

Post a Comment