Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Going Green with Peggy Moriarty, Cheryl Scott, Marie Day Moriarty


Met my Aunts in Dublin Ohio for the Irish Festival.  We all got our Irish on during the 3 days of festivities. 

Great music, beer, food, merchants.  Lots of Irish vendors. There was a special Irish Artist Section.  Hmmmm possibility for my future???  I now know why I sell so much Irish jewelry when I do the Winterfair Holiday Art Show, Columbus Ohio in December....Dublin, Ohio is located next to Columbus.  Lot's O Irish in the area.

Also, I discovered that my neighbor  in Louisville, KY is one of the Ladies of Longford and plays the fiddle.  It's like she is a mother of 3 during the day and a super hero rock star by night.  Now I understand why her twins are always practicing their Irish dance on the patio.   

No comments:

Post a Comment