Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home Improvement Art Projects


This year we enlarged our front porch. Before it was a stoop. Now a porch in progress. Then I figure everyone can have a solid color on their door but not me. One paint job leads to another and another. So I took the month of July to complete a few projects. Our kitchen was renovated a few years ago and I didn't finish painting. But a new window treatment made from wooden spoons got me motivated to complete the project. My office that is off the kitchen needed trim work but I was more interested in makeing a funky window treatment out of old paint brushes. Now I never have to feel guilty about cleaning brushes since I have another use. Then the guest bedroom needed new paint which made me re-think all the stuff I have in that room it is a wonder my guests could slumber. New window treatment too.

No comments:

Post a Comment