Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jenny Elkins Art

In my collections I have several of Jenny's 3D witches. Love this one! I justify the purchase of witches because of my love for anything OZ and Sam's Halloween Collection features some of them. Love the jaunty angle she wears her hat and her tape measure legs.


The background painting was splatter on the floor of Pam Phister and Paul McGee's studio. I loved it so they gave it to me as a gift.

The skinny painting is by Enrique.


Jenny will be in Louisville for the Mellwood September Art Festival which is just a few weeks away.

Witch is Witch, also by Jenny Elkins.
Her work is always evolving. I never know what she will be doing next but I know I will love it.

1 comment:

  1. you are the blogger these days. Ed is still working on my computer will love it when it works. Thanks for including me. It is great that you have 4 followers on your blog they are reading it! xoxox

    ReplyDelete