Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Post Crescent Hill Art and Music Festival

Pam, Nancy, & Paula. OK the show just got a little bit cuter with these girls!!!! Adorable!!! Pam Happy B-day week! Have a great one! If you all will recall....Pam gave me a backstage tour of Wicked! She didn't do the show this past weekend but came out to see her girls.

I didn't know that Pam also is great buddies with Paula. Nancy and Paula are good buds. Now Pam is great buds with Nancy. Not to mention Susan who is not photographed in this pic but can be seen in an earlier post with Paula at Kentucky Crafted, The Market. All are friends. I didn't know Nancy but can tell by the company she keeps that I need to know her. Nancy is from Michigan and her work is Glass Jewelry and she shared a booth with Paula. Love it when my artist peeps all know and are buds with each other. Just proves my theory that "We Are Stronger Together Than We Are Apart"!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun Robbie! Great seeing and sweating with you... Looking forward to getting to know you as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete