Saturday, February 11, 2012

Inspiration





Just returned from 5 days in sunny Florida. My parents have a house a block from the ocean. They have updated the entire house but stopped when it came to the screened in porch.

So I made the sacrifice to leave winter in Louisville where temps were in the 40's. It was sunny and 85 when I arrived in Marco. They needed me to help with the paint and decor. I just love a decorating emergency!

We also managed to find time to shop. How cute is this post card trunk???? It holds charcoal, starter fluid, etc... And really love the beach girls.

The pillow from Airzona belonged to my grandparents. The bucket candles, trunk, and beach girls came from my favorite store on Marco. Bells Outlet. Sam and I discovered it when we were there this past summer. Mom was humoring me by going there and didn't think she would find anything. Ha she should know that I am the bargain decor whisperer!

No comments:

Post a Comment