Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Fling / Kele, Zoee, Bear

Ok I have way too much time on my hands.  Kele in lilac, Zoee in pink and Bear in bunny ears.  Finally, I captured all three looking cute.  This weekend we took the pups to a dog park we recently joined.

Well to say they loved it is an understatement!!!!  Kele was the belle of the ball leading all the other dogs around the paths.  She must have remembered her time in charge of her own pack of wild dogs on 40th street before we rescued her.  Zoee, was the owner favorite because she is so friendly,cute, fluffy, and doesn't shed.  A woman demanded to know her breed.  I said mix.  Well, the woman insisted she needed to be her own breed and could win Westminster.  Well....I feel the same but I think they only allow pure breds.  Bear just loved being on his own and not having the girls chase him.  A good time was had by all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment