Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Derby and Mother's Day the same weekend! Had a wonderful brunch with my parents. Mom hope you had a great rest of the day!

I am working my fingers off getting ready for two upcoming shows. Until now horses were my focus. Now on to other things.....

Art In The Arbor is this upcoming weekend. May 14 and 15 @ Thomas Jefferson Unitarian Church, Louisville, KY. Most of you will recognize this Show as a tribute to mom...but every 7 years there is a disruption to this plan.

The Kentucky Guild of Artists and Craftsmen will be in Bowling Green Kentucky May 21 and 22 @ The Sloan Convention Center. This show is always fun because I reside with the Newells and some of my college girlfriends will be there for a reunion of sorts. We are all staying at Casa-Newell.

No comments:

Post a Comment