Rain Rain go away!!!Yes, it rained during Art In The Arbor. Still we had those hard core art show lovers that came anyway. You are the Best! The music was great! Always fun to see my Artist Peeps.
I have been interested in ART all of my life. I studied art in college and opened a porcelain restoration business in Louisville which combined my interest in art with my appreciation and love of detail. I have always been a collector of many things, amassing hundreds of thousands of buttons, trinkets, charms, bijoux, beads, found objects, and all sorts of fun things. I currently produce a line of whimsical art jewelry which I wholesale and retail across the country. I've been married to Sam for 20 plus years and we have 3 rescued Black Chow Chow's. Bear, KeLe, and Zoee my children with FUR! I will be sharing my various collections, art shows, artists, friends etc. And any thing else I think is cool will be in this Blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment