Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Backside close up

Saw a ditty on my Facebook this morning comparing our Senator Mitch Mc Connell to a horses ass. I hope he doesn't give horses asses a bad name because I am featuring the Backside this year and don't want ugly references to horses ass senators tainting my work.

Also only 77 days to Derby 136 according to John Asher of Churchill Downs, facebook friend and friend in real life. John grew up in Grayson Co. with my husband Sam. I went to WKU with his wild brother Tim.

Kent finally went to Philly and arrived safe and sound. He couldn't stand letting his over the top western shirt go to waste. Also he had already packed his truck. So what if the city is shut down....THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!

1 comment:

  1. omg i couldn't picture it..and i tried!!!! of course! a horse's
    ass! i love it! once again........

    ReplyDelete