Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lynn Seiller / Owner of Canoe


I live for moments like this...On saturday I met Rick at the Cafe for brunch. When I walked in I notticed he was talking to a cute couple at the next table. As it turned out....Lynn owns Canoe Gallery which is one of my fave haunts. She recognized the scarf Rick was wearing and told him that it came from her store and she had scoop about the Turksih artist. It is a hand flelted number that Kent purchased for Rick's Christmas gift. He also purchased one for his own self for Rick to give to him for Christmas. Anyway, back to Lynn, she is a delight and Rick and I made it a point to go to her Gallery after our Brunch. I took lots of photos of Canoe and will post on my blog every so often.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great example of making sure you get what you want for Christmas. And not a Kentucky Wildcat neck tie! Yikes

    ReplyDelete